QDOBA | *Hours of Operation: 6:30am-10pm
Breakfast: M-F 6:30-10:30am, Weekends 6:30am-noon *Varies By Location
Qdoba Community Fundraising Program Guidelines
TERMS & CONDITIONS
How does the program work?
- Fundraiser sheets cost $2 per sheet. Amount due to Qdoba must be paid in full upon pick-up.
- Each organization must purchase a minimum of 20 sheets. Multiple re-orders may be placed.
- The Community Fundraising Program and associated coupons are valid in Cheyenne, Laramie, and North Platte only.
- The Request for Participation Form must be completed in full.
- All participants must show proof of nonprofit status: IRS determination letter (received with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt entity status) and certificate from the State of Wyoming confirming nonprofit status.
- All previously submitted nonprofit status documents have been shredded for security. Every application must include proof of nonprofit status.
- Status updates will be sent via email; email address must be legible on all forms.
- Completed Request for Participation Forms can be faxed to (970) 686-2959 or can be submitted via the form below. Completed Forms will NOT be accepted at any restaurant location.
- Please allow up to 7 business days to process your request.
Completed fundraising sheets may be faxed to (970) 686-2959 or submitted on line at www.cateringqdoba.com. Completed forms will NOT be accepted at Qdoba.
Please allow up to 7 days to process your request.
Payment and Distribution
- The Fundraiser sheets will be distributed weekly at your local Qdoba in Cheyenne, Laramie, and North Platte, NE.
- Pickup instructions and payment amount will be communicated via email.
- If pickup is not an option, you may request the sheets to be mailed. The total amount due – including shipping costs – will be communicated via email. Payment must be received prior to shipment. Please mail checks, made payable to Qdoba Mexican Eats, to:
Qdoba Mexican Eats, Attn. CF Program, 1220 W. Ash Street – Suite B, Windsor, CO 80550.
- Do not sell Fundraiser sheets for any amount above or below $10.00 per sheet.
- Duplicating or altering any Fundraiser sheet is strictly prohibited.
- Do not sell expired coupon sheets. Qdoba restaurants will NOT accept expired coupons.
- All purchased sheets are non-returnable, non-refundable, non-transferable.
- Do not sell Fundraiser sheets on eBay, Craigslist, or any website OTHER than your non-profit organization’s website.
- It is the responsibility of the purchasing party to communicate these terms and conditions to final consumer.
Having trouble filling out our form online? Click the button below and print it out!